Vs > Kamloops, Bc
Paso De Los Toros vs Kamloops, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Paso De Los Toros vs Olekminsk, Russia
Paso De Los Toros vs Rasht, Iran
Paso De Los Toros vs Caceres, Spain
Paso De Los Toros vs Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa
Kamloops, Bc vs Goias, Brazil
Kamloops, Bc vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
Kamloops, Bc vs Fort Myers, Fl, Usa
Kamloops, Bc vs Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Water Valley, Ms vs Izuhara
Gardiz vs Almaty
Mouila vs Kawthaung
Terrace, Bc vs Umnugovi
- The distance between Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay and Kamloops, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,194 km or 6,956 mi.
- To reach Paso De Los Toros in this distance one would set out from Kamloops, Bc bearing 129.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paso De Los Toros bearing 144.6° or SE .
- Paso De Los Toros has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kamloops, Bc has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Paso De Los Toros is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kamloops, Bc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.1 °C (16.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.4 °C (22.3°F) less in Paso De Los Toros. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1020.6 mm (40.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1020.6 l/m² (25.05 US gal/ft²) or 10,206,000 l/ha (1,091,089 US gal/ac) more. About 4 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.2° higher in Paso De Los Toros than in Kamloops, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paso De Los Toros relative to Kamloops, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kamloops, Bc vs Paso De Los Toros
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paso De Los Toros vs Termoli, Italy
Paso De Los Toros vs Mae Sariang, Thailand
Paso De Los Toros vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Paso De Los Toros vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Kamloops, Bc vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Kamloops, Bc vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Kamloops, Bc vs Londrina, Brazil
Kamloops, Bc vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Concepcion vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Sagres, Algarve vs Rosario
Shanghai vs Pueblo, Colorado
Birao vs Wellington
Paso De Los Toros vs Kamloops, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paso De Los Toros
Climate Guides for Locations near Kamloops, Bc
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 96.6 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) SSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SSW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 231.7 kms (144 miles) SW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) SW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) NNE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) ENE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) E
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) SE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) SSE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SE