Vs > Adelaide, South Australia
Paso De Los Toros vs Adelaide, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Paso De Los Toros vs Gardermoen, Norway
Paso De Los Toros vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Paso De Los Toros vs Learmonth, Australia
Paso De Los Toros vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Roi Et, Thailand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Aroma, Sudan
Adelaide, South Australia vs Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada
Adelaide, South Australia vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Mombasa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Foz Do Iguacu
Lake Placid, Ny vs Matsuyama
Crete, Ne vs Dagoretti
- The distance between Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay and Adelaide, South Australia, Australia is approximately 12,320 km or 7,656 mi.
- To reach Paso De Los Toros in this distance one would set out from Adelaide, South Australia bearing 166.5° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paso De Los Toros bearing 13.2° or NNE .
- Paso De Los Toros has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Paso De Los Toros is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 1.3 °C (2.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.3 °C (4.1°F) more in Paso De Los Toros. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 842.5 mm (33.2 in) more which is equivalent to 842.5 l/m² (20.68 US gal/ft²) or 8,425,000 l/ha (900,688 US gal/ac) more. About 2 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.2° higher in Paso De Los Toros than in Adelaide, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paso De Los Toros vs Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Paso De Los Toros vs Barranquilla, Colombia
Paso De Los Toros vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Paso De Los Toros vs Mafraq, Jordan
Adelaide, South Australia vs Leninbad, Russia
Adelaide, South Australia vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Adelaide, South Australia vs Constanta, Romania
Adelaide, South Australia vs Learmonth, Australia
Wakkanai vs Kabompo
Astara vs Padang, Sumatra
Grindstone Island, Qc vs Zaporizhia
Leeming vs Ajiro
Paso De Los Toros vs Adelaide, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paso De Los Toros
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE