Paso De Los Toros Climate & Temperature
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay is at 32°47'S, 56°31'W, 76 m (251 ft). See map.
- Paso De Los Toros has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Paso De Los Toros is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.7 degrees Celsius (63.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.2 °C (23.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1290 mm (50.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1290 Litres/m² (31.64 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Paso De Los Toros you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Shanghai, China where you would find a Humid subtropical climate (Warm temperate moist forest biome).
Paso De Los Toros Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Paso De Los Toros Climate Graph in Metric Units
Paso De Los Toros Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: